Research Scholar, Department of Astrophysical Sciences, Princeton University
- Ph.D. , Physics., University of Maryland, 2004
Selected Recent Publications
- Magnetic reconnection in large-scale systems
- Coronal mass ejections
- Current sheet formation and coronal heating
- L. Comisso, M. Lingam, Y.-M. Huang, and A. Bhattacharjee, “General theory of the plasmoid instability,” Phys. Plasmas 23, 100702 (2016).
- Yi-Min Huang and A. Bhattacharjee, “Turbulent Magnetohydrodynamic Reconnection Mediated by the Plasmoid Instability,” Astrophys. J. 818, 20 (2016).
- Yao Zhou, Yi-Min Huang, Hong Qin, and A. Bhattacharjee, “Formation of current singularity in a topologically constrained plasma,” Phys. Rev. E 93, 023205 (2016).
- L.-J. Guo, Y.-M. Huang, A. Bhattacharjee, and D. E. Innes, “Rayleigh-Taylor type Instabilities in the Reconnection Exhaust Jet as a Mechanism for Supra-arcade Downflows in the Sun,” Astrophys. J. Lett. 796, L29 (2014).
- Yi-Min Huang, A. Bhattacharjee, and Allen H. Boozer, “Rapid Change of Field Line Connectivity and Reconnection in Stochastic Magnetic Fields,” Astrophys. J. 793, 106 (2014).
- L.-J. Guo, A. Bhattacharjee, and Y.-M. Huang, Distribution of Plasmoids in post-CME Current Sheets, Astrophys. J. Lett. 771, L14 (2013)
- T. D. Tharp, M. Yamada, H. Ji, E. Lawrence, S. Dorfman, C. Myers, J. Yoo, Y.-M. Huang, and A. Bhattacharjee, Study of the Effects of Guide Field on Hall Reconnection, Phys. Plasmas 20, 055705 (2013)
- Yi-Min Huang and A. Bhattacharjee, Plasmjoid Instability in High-Lundquist-Number Magnetic Reconnection, Phys. Plasmas 20, 055702 (2013)