Head, Space Physics Division, Theory Department, PPPL
Principal Research Physicist, PPPL
- phone : 609-243-2603
- email : jrj at pppl.gov
- ph.D. in Physics, MIT, 1992
- B.A. in Physics, University of Colorado, 1987
- Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory, 1995-Present
- 2005-present, Head, Space Physics Division
- 2005-present, Principal Research Physicist
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, 1993-1995
- Geophysical Institute at the University of Alaska, Fairbanks, AK, 1992-1993
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, 1987-1992
- Advised students (Sorin Zaharia, Luis Delgado, Andrew Burlingame, and Scott Keller) and postdocs (Eun-Hwa Kim, Peter Damiano, Peter Porazik) at Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory (1999-present).
- Served as co-organizer and lecturer of graduate student class AST-558 (special topics in space physics) at Princeton University.
- Guest lecturer for graduate course 8.613J --- Introduction to Plasma Physics I at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1994