Research Scholar, Department of Astrophysical Sciences, Princeton University
- Ph.D. , Physics., University of Manchester, 2001
Selected Recent Publications
- Wave - particle interactions
- Magnetohydrodynamics in astrophysical and laboratory plasmas
- Magnetic reconnection
- Energetic particle physics
- Chang Liu, Dylan P. Brennan et al., “Adjoint Fokker-Planck equation and runaway electron dynamics,” Phys. Plasmas 23, 010702 (2016).
- R.B. White, D.A. Gates and D.P. Brennan, “Thermal island destabilization and the Greenwald limit,” Phys. Plasmas 22, 022514 (2015).
- D.P. Brennan and J.M. Finn, “Control of Resistive Wall Modes in a Cylindrical Tokamak with Plasma Rotation and Complex Gain,” Phys. Plasmas 21, 102507 (2014).